Saturday, April 16, 2011

Angus & Julia Stone: I'm Drunk Up On Your Potion

Today's post comes to you straight from Australia!  More specifically, from my friend Kati.  Writing this blog has been a lot of fun, but perhaps the best perk so far has been all the recommendations I've received from friends and followers.  A few weeks ago, Kati let me know about Angus & Julia Stone, an Australia sibling duo who've already made a name for themselves in their native Australia and are starting to do so in the States and abroad.  In 2007 the Stone's released A Book Like This and last year they released Down This Way.

This recommendation was so great, it took me awhile to settle on a song to feature!  It took me a bit, but I finally made a decision.  Here's Angus & Julia Stone performing "Just A Boy" on KCRW's "Morning Becomes Eclectic".


Thanks again Kati for the recommendation!  For more info on Angus & Julia Stone, check out their website!

No comments:

Post a Comment