Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Teitur: Too Much Doubt, And Not Enough Dare

It's been over seven years since Teitur's debut album, Poetry & Aeroplanes was first released.  Since then he's released several others, including one in Faroese, his native language (Faroe Islands).  However, for me, it's hard to beat Poetry & Aeroplanes.  Purchasing that album was one of the best music buys I've ever made.  I listened to it all the time my senior year of college, and it's still in my rotation today.

Here's Teitur performing "You're the Ocean".  I hope you like it.


If you enjoyed "You're the Ocean" you'll likely enjoy the rest of the record.  You can purchase Poetry & Aeroplanes at your favorite music store/site.  Currently, Teitur is touring Europe, but to keep up with him check out his website.

No comments:

Post a Comment