Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ireland Week- James Vincent McMorrow: Such A Foolish Thing, Such An Honest Girl

I'm really excited about this post!  I first heard James Vincent McMorrow open for Bell X1 back in October.  He had never registered on my radar screne, but his performance was stunning!  His debut album Early In The Morning came out only a couple months ago, in January.  His songs have already been featured in popular TV shows, including NBC's Parenthood.  Bon Iver and Ray LaMontagne first come to mind when comparing James Vincent McMorrow.  I have a feeling we'll be hearing a lot more from him as the year goes on.

Here's James Vincent McMorrow performing "If I Had A Boat"!  I love how the song starts slow, and picks up toward the end.


I highly recommend listening the Early In The Morning.  You can purchase it wherever you buy music or learn more at James Vincent McMorrow's website

No comments:

Post a Comment