Monday, March 7, 2011

Nervous But Excited: Your Dark Side Shined Twice As Boldly

Nervous But Excited (Kate Peterson and Sarah Clever) is a female duo out of Michigan.  I first heard their song "Said and Done" while on one of my new music binges last year, and listened to it on repeat for about a week.  What strikes me most about their music is their ability to harmonize so well together, and their organic and honest lyrics.

In 2009 they released their most ambitious album to date, Achors.  Nervous But Excited has opened for the likes of Ani Difranco and Iron & Wine, and I can only imagine that they'll continue to grow in popularity.

This song is entitled "Crying" and can be found on their 2008 live release (Home) Spun.


Nervous But Excited have some tour dates coming up.  Check out their website and download some of their music!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the blondes voice, I'm still unsure on the shorter hairs vocal ability, but I'll have to listen to some more stuff! :D

    ReplyDelete