Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Caravan Countdown- The Head and The Heart: I Get Lost In My Mind

Back in March I featured The Head and The Heart and their song "Down In The Valley".  At the time I was just beginning to listen to the band.  Well, I've been listening ever since.  I keep reading outstanding reviews of their live shows from SXSW and Bonnaroo.  So when I found out they'd be playing DMB Caravan, naturally, I got excited.  The Head and the Heart take the stage Friday afternoon, and are the first band I'm really looking forward to seeing.

Here they are performing "Lost In My Mind" for KEXP.


Can't make it to DMB Caravan?  Catch The Head and the Heart some other time this summer.  They'll be touring Europe and then returning stateside in July.  Find the dates here.

No comments:

Post a Comment